More from Wemyss Family SpiritsWe are a family owned spirits company with a rich heritage and roots in Fife, Scotland.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
A blended malt from distilleries across Scotland with a signature sweet Speyside note. A subtle yet complex blend creates the luscious honeyed notes that the whisky is named after. This is a sweet and floral whisky which is a popular favourite with both new and more experienced whisky drinkers.
Award Winning Scotch Whisky
- Best in Class: San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- Double Gold: San Francisco World Spirits Competition 2019
- Gold: The Fifty Best 2016
- Gold: Spirits Business Scotch Masters 2015
- Gold: The Fifty Best 2017
- Silver: International Spirits Challenge 2016
- Silver: International Wines and Spirits Competition 2015
- Silver: International Spirits Challenge 2018
- Silver: International Wines and Spirits Competition 2018
- Finalist: Scottish Whisky Awards 2019: Blended Malt under 12YO
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Prep & usage
Try it neat, over ice, or in a tall glass with ginger ale
Cool, dry place
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Courier||FREE||Wednesday 07 December to Thursday 08 December||2 hours, 9 minutes|
Ingredients & Nutrition
Barley, Yeast, Water, Spirits Caramel (E150a)
|Typical value||Per serving (25)||Per 100|
|Energy Content (kcal)||55.5||222|
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.
Press & Awards
See "Awards by Product" document