More from The Dukkah CompanyDukkah ("doo-ka") is a traditional North African dip made from seeds, nuts and spices. Our dukkah dips are hand blended in Cornwall, delicious and ready to serve with bread & oil. Simply serve dukkah with fresh bread (a warm ciabatta is perfect); dunk into olive oil and then into the dukkah. It's perfect with evening drinks, as a simple starter or a nutritious snack.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
Dukkah (pronounced: doo-ka) is a traditional North African dip made from seeds, nuts and spices.
Our Super Dukkah is an award-winning punchy and crunchy blend with plenty of seeds. Traditional flavours from thyme and coriander, with plenty of nuts and seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, poppy and sesame) for a crunchier texture - the real dukkah connoisseur's choice.
Simply serve dukkah with fresh bread--a warm ciabatta is perfect--and dunk into olive oil and then into the dukkah. Perfect with evening drinks, as simple starter or a nutritious snack.
Prep and Usage
- This blend is great for dry toasting and dipping - tasty, healthy and very more-ish.
- Fantastic sprinkled on "super salads" and a favourite topping on Cauli' Cheese. The perfect choice for rubbing on a lamb shoulder to slow roast - pure award winning Moroccan magic!
- Dukkah can also be used as a ready-made tasty and crunchy seasoning. Try it sprinkled on to salads, grilled fish, garlic bread, thick soup or jacket potatoes.
- This blend up evening drinks and adds big flavour to Salmon and BBQ meats (add to natural yoghurt for a great marinade for skewered meats).
- Cooking with dukkah is easy, it can be used as a rub for meats or mixed with plain yoghurt as a marinade. As it cooks the oils, flavours & aromas blend and give a lovely coating.
- Adding dukkah when baking savoury muffins, flat breads and focaccias gives a very tasty crunch.
- Dukkah works well as a gluten free coating for chicken or fishcakes, and a perfect topping for cauliflower cheese.
Store in cool dry conditions. Use within 30 days of opening.
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Standard||£3.50||Monday 19 December to Wednesday 21 December||5 hours, 4 minutes|
|Express||£5.00||Thursday 15 December||5 hours, 4 minutes|
Further delivery details from The Dukkah Company:
Next Day order requests must be received by 3pm.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Seeds (Sesame, Sunflower, Poppy & Pumpkin), Walnuts, Almonds, Hazelnuts, Peanuts, Spices (including Thyme, Coriander & Cumin), Celery, Sea Salt.
|Typical value||Per serving (65g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||2400|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||573|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||5.6|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||3.8|
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.
Customer Reviews 3 out of 5 (1 customer review)
Yummy flavoursVerified PurchaseTina. 04/10/2019
Whilst this is tasty, I think I was thrown off by the word ‘dip’ and thought this would be some sort of spread. It’s more like a dry mix of seeds and nuts. Goes nicely as a soup topping, rather than a bagel spread.