More from Curry with LoveCurry with Love is a mother and daughter creation. I remember clearly as a little girl, spending hours in the kitchen, cooking with my mum. It was here that I learned the importance of cooking from scratch.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
We have carefully blended a selection of both ground and whole spices, to flavour your basmati rice. The balance of green cardamom, clove and cinnamon will ensure a truly authentic accompaniment to your mains curry kit. This also makes a great spice blend for chickpeas, or cauliflower.
Prep and Usage
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan over a low heat. Add the spice pack to the oil and stir until fragrant.
- Add 280g of uncooked, white basmati rice to the pan and coat in the spices.
- Add 500ml of water stir and cover. Bring to the boil then reduce heat to low and leave, untouched for 10 mins.
- Remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Replace lid, turn off the heat and leave to stand for 5 mins, or until all the water has absorbed, then serve alongside your favourite curry.
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Standard||£1.25||Tuesday 07 February to Thursday 09 February||5 hours, 56 minutes|
Ingredients & Nutrition
Ground spices (cumin, turmeric), whole spices (green cardamom, curry leaves, cinnamon, cloves), salt
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.