More from ÖzerlatReal Turkish coffee and real Turkish delight by artisan producers. Özerlat is a gourmet experience that takes the experience of Turkish coffee and Turkish delight to new heights!
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Added Sugar
No Added Salt
No Artificial Ingredients
Our Turkish coffee as reinvented for the modern coffee drinker! Made from a unique blend of Brazil and Colombia Arabica beans and finely ground for Turkish coffee brewing.
- ARTISAN ROASTER – We’ve been roasting coffee in Cyprus since 1917, now running in our 4th generation, still using the artisan methods and maintaining the standards set by our great-grandfather.
- PURE ARABICA BEANS, GROUND – Our real Turkish coffee blends are carefully crafted from 100% Arabica beans, expertly roasted and blended for a unique Turkish coffee experience.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – No added flavour or preservative.
- TASTING NOTES – This is our Turkish coffee reinvented for the modern coffee drinker! Under a luscious crema, our Mozaik blend offers roasted nut and red berry aromas with a buttery smooth finish.
- GIFT FOR A COFFEE LOVER – Ideal gift for any coffee lover; would be perfect as a birthday gift, anniversary present, Christmas gift or as a stocking filler.
Shelf life: over 1 year. Keep in an airtight container away from smells, direct sunlight and humidity after opening. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for extended freshness.
Making Turkish Coffee What you need:
- Fine Turkish coffee - around 7g (or 1 heaped teaspoon).
- Water at room temperature, ideally filtered or bottled, around 70ml (or 1 Turkish coffee cupful)
- A small pot or a milk pan (or if you have a Turkish coffee pot).
- Add the coffee (and sugar if you take it) to the pot along with the water, place over a medium heat and stir gently to combine the ingredients. Now leave it to brew undisturbed.
- Watch the coffee carefully to ensure it doesn't boil. What you're looking for is the moment just before boiling when the foam starts to rise at the edges. As soon as this happens, lift the pot away from the heat and carefully pour or spoon the froth into your cup.
- Place the pot back on the heat and watch for the foam to rise again, immediately lifting it away from the heat when it does. Pour the contents into your cup, taking care to maintain the foam as it rises to the top. Remember, with Turkish coffee a creamy foam on top is a sign of quality.
Allow your coffee to settle and cool a little in the cup before drinking, and enjoy it with a glass of water and something sweet on the side, traditionally Turkish delight. Afiyet olsun!
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Once opened, store in an air-tight container to keep fresh.
Country of Origin
Ingredients & Nutrition
100% Arabica beans
|Typical value||Per serving (80)||Per 100|
|Energy Content (kj)||3||8|
|Energy Content (kcal)||2||2|
|- of which saturates (g)||0||0|
|- of which sugars (g)||0||0|
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.