More from CurryKitDiscover the secret of traditional Indian curries with restaurant style spice blends.
A selection of family favourite mild, medium and hot curry spice mixes so there is something for everyone. This beautifully crafted suitcase includes 8 different curry kits, with a massive 8 portions in each, that's 64 portions in total! Each CurryKit comes with its own recipe card, hand-blended spices and a selection of whole spices to make that authentic restaurant-style curry. Your case will include 5 puree sachets, 2 jars of chutney, garlic and ginger paste tubes and our magic garlic clove stripper.
The hamper spices will include:
Korma: A delicate preparation of cream and selected spices, producing a very mild flavour.
- Pasanda: With this blend, you can take tender pieces of lamb or chicken and marinate them with these spices, adding ground almonds, fresh cream and herbs. Slightly sour to taste.
- Jalfrezi: Translated into 'dry fry'. Fried in oil and spices, peppers, onions and green chillies, this curry produces a thick and dry sauce.
- Pathia: A medium/hot and sour dish prepared with garlic, red chilli, onion, capsicum and tomato puree. A sweet and slightly sour final flavour, one of our particular favourites.
- Rogan Josh: Specially prepared with pimento and garlic, with the maximum amount of added tomato.
- Butter Chicken: Lean breast chicken, cooked in carefully selected mild spices, nuts and coconut cream. A very rich dish similar to the Tikka Masala.
- The Madras: A popular dish from the Madras province, consisting of a rich, hot and sour taste. Chilli, lemon juice and tomato puree are very important in this curry.
- The Phall: The hottest of westernised curry. You'll often find this with a warning sign next to it in an Indian restaurant. We're including this one in the family suitcase for Mum or Dad to show off to their friends!
The suitcase also includes:
- 70g Garlic Puree
- 70g Ginger Puree
- 70g Chilli Puree
- 38g Hot Mango Chutney
- 38g Hot Gooseberry Chutney
- Magic Garlic Clove Stripper
- 4 sets of whole spices (Black peppercorns, Cardamom, Cloves, Bay leaf, Cinnamon)
*Paste tubes included instead of paste sachets in curry photos
Store in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Standard||FREE||Thursday 02 February to Friday 03 February||1 hours, 56 minutes|
|Express||£2.99||Wednesday 01 February to Thursday 02 February||23 hours, 56 minutes|
Ingredients & Nutrition
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.