'Merchant Of Venice' Gourmet Italian Hamper by Italy2eat
Utterly gourmet, utterly irresistible. A gourmet Italian hamper to delight any foodie! Offering the very best of Italian produce including Extra virgin organic rosemary olive oil, stunning Balsamic vinegar, pasta and sauce, soppressata sausage & N'duja... Read more >
Sign in and request an email to get a notification when this product is back in stock.
Sold by Italy2eat >
- American Express
More from Italy2eatLuxury Italian hampers filled with authentic, gourmet Italian food and wine.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
Utterly gourmet, utterly irresistible. A gourmet Italian hamper to delight any foodie! Offering the very best of Italian produce including Extra virgin organic rosemary olive oil, stunning Balsamic vinegar, pasta and sauce, soppressata sausage & N'duja - a spreadable spicy sausage, Sicilian olives and a large bunch of dried oregano both grown in the foothills of Mount Etna and her volcanic soil, black truffle crisps, Italian blend coffee, smooth milk chocolate and authentic chocolate hazelnut dragees. All presented in this open basket which can be reused and be a lasting reminder of your gift.
This set contains:
- Soppressata (Artisan Salami), Calla 200g
- Sicilian Olives, L'Ulivo 200g
- Chocolate Hazelnuts Dragee, Papa 100g
- Nduja, Easy 'Nduja 100g
- Tomato Sauce with Basil, Villa Reale 300g
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, VenturiniBaldini 250ml
- EV Olive Oil &Rosemary Organic,Principe Gerace 250ml
- Italian Ground Coffee 'Capriccio', Manuel 125g
- Oregano in bunch from Sicily, S. Caramazza 50g
- Milk Chocolate, Crea 100g
- Truffle & Salt Hand Cooked Crisps, Fox 40g
- Gluten Free Chestnut Flour Pasta, Alpa 250g
- Sundried Tomato Pate Tapenade, Villa Reale 180g
Please note: if we are out of stock of any item we reserve the right to substitute it with another product, of equal value.
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Courier||£6.50||Wednesday 08 February||23 hours, 30 minutes|
Ingredients & Nutrition
*Ingredient information pending from the producer. Please read ingredient labels on individual items before consuming.
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.