More from CurryKitDiscover the secret of traditional Indian curries with restaurant style spice blends.
This beautifully crafted suitcase includes 8 different curry kits, with a massive 8 portions in each, that's 64 portions in total! Each curry kit comes with its own recipe card, hand-blended spices and a selection of whole spices to make that authentic restaurant-style curry. Your case will include, 2 jars of chutney, garlic, ginger and chilli paste tubes and our magic garlic clove stripper.
The hamper will include:
Dhansak: A beautiful combination of spices with pineapple and lentils, producing a sour and sweet taste.
Jalfrezi: Translated into "dry fry". Fried in oil and spices, peppers, onions and green chillies, this curry produces a thick and dry sauce.
- Pathia: A medium/hot & sour dish prepared with garlic, red chilli, onion, capsicum and tomato puree. A sweet and slightly sour final flavour, this is a favourite.
- Rogan Josh: Specially prepared with pimento and garlic, with the maximum amount of added tomato.
- Butter Chicken: Lean chicken breast, cooked in carefully selected mild spices, nuts and coconut cream. A very rich dish similar to a Tikka Masala.
- Bhuna: A thoroughly garnished dish with onion, garlic, tomato, selected spices, extensively treated to provide a delicious medium strength. A little condensed, but tasty dish.
- Thai Yellow: A bolder stronger curry and our long standing best seller. Try thin sliced chicken, red pepper, snap peas and fresh basil.
- Indian Chicken Curry: The traditional Indian family chicken curry. Similar in taste to the Indian restaurant meat curry. Juicy, tasty and medium/hot in strength.
- 70g Garlic Puree
- 70g Ginger Puree
- 70g Chilli Puree
- 38g Hot Mango Chutney
- 38g Hot Gooseberry Chutney
- Magic Garlic Clove Stripper
- 4 sets of whole spices (Black peppercorns, Cardamom, Cloves, Bay leaf, Cinnamon)
*Paste tubes included instead of paste sachets in curry photos
Store in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Standard||FREE||Wednesday 08 February to Thursday 09 February||14 hours, 48 minutes|
|Express||£2.99||Wednesday 08 February to Thursday 09 February||12 hours, 48 minutes|
Ingredients & Nutrition
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.