More from GodminsterGodminster has been creating delicious produce in Bruton, Somerset, for nearly 18 years. Our award-winning cheeses make the perfect cheeseboard, and our gift sets make wonderful presents for friends and family.
The Godminster Banquet Cheese Cake is a showstopping centerpiece for your next party! With over 7kg of cheese, this glorious stack of British cheeses is perfect for 80 to 90 guests. As cheese experts, our team have put together what we think will make the perfect cheese buffet for your event. The Godminster Banquet Cheese Cake features the following (from base to top):
- 3kg Cornish Yarg
- 2kg of Colston Bassett Stilton (base layer)
- 1kg Black Truffle Vintage Organic Cheddar
- 400g Vintage Organic Cheddar
- 200g Ismay (Dorset soft cheese)
- 200g Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar
- 200g Heart-Shaped Vintage Organic Cheddar (top layer)
- 3kg Cornish Yarg; (Height 7cm x Diameter 26cm)
- 2kg of Colston Bassett Stilton (base layer): (Height 6cm x Diameter 21cm)
- 1kg Black Truffle Vintage Organic Cheddar: (Height 5cm x Diameter 15.5cm)
- 400g Vintage Organic Cheddar: (Height 5cm x Diameter 10.5cm)
- 200g Ismay (Dorset soft cheese): (Height 4cm x Diameter 9.5cm)
- 200g Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar: (Height 4.5cm x Diameter 9.5cm)
- 200g Heart-Shaped Vintage Organic Cheddar (top layer): (Height 4.5cm x Diameter 8.5cm)
- As with all our Godminster wedding cheese cakes, we recommend that you place your order with us at least 2 weeks in advance
- When checking out, please select a delivery day at least 3 days before your event as our couriers may sometimes have unexpected delays
- We cannot provide a refund if your venue doesn’t accept outside catering so please double check this before ordering to avoid disappointment
- Please liaise with your venue to check if it will accept deliveries as our couriers will not be able to do this
- Please double check your email address as this will be the contact email for any delivery notifications on the day
- The cheese wheel cake will be delivered in an insulated box. Assembly is easy and can be done in minutes – simply stack one cheese on top of the other!
- On rare occasions a substitute product may be included if there are unforeseen supply shortages.
Our cheeses are organic and contain no preservatives so we recommend refrigeration (or storage in a cheese drawer or cheese pantry if you are lucky enough to have one!). Remove the cheese from the fridge an hour before serving to allow it to warm to room temperature and bring out all the natural flavours.
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Courier||£15.00||Wednesday 22 February to Thursday 23 February||10 hours, 24 minutes|
Further delivery details from Godminster:
Orders should be delivered within 3-5 working days.
A note from Godminster: Please note that couriers are being affected by driver shortages nationwide and some deliveries may be delayed. DPD will endeavour to deliver your order on your preferred day wherever possible. However, to avoid disappointment please ensure you pick a preferred delivery day that is well in advance of when your order is needed (if it is for a birthday or event). Thank you for your patience and understanding!
The Godminster team will be working hard this Christmas around the clock to make sure our orders are picked and packed to be despatched on time. But with all the extra parcels in the system across the country, we expect the courier networks to become extremely congested in the next few weeks. We will always endeavour to deliver on your preferred delivery date but as the courier system is beyond our control we cannot offer a guaranteed time delivery.
All courier parcels that leave the Godminster warehouse are sent on a Next Day Delivery basis, however the couriers may not always be able to fulfil this 24 hour delivery window. As a result, we advise our customers to order for delivery ahead of Christmas wherever possible to ensure your Godminster gifts arrive in good time.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Vintage Organic Cheddar: Vintage Organic Cheddar: Pasteurised cows MILK, salt, vegetarian rennet, dairy cultures Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar: Vintage Organic Cheddar: Pasteurised cows MILK, salt, vegetarian rennet, dairy cultures. Added ingredients: Woodsmoke Ismay Brie: Cows MILK, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet Black Truffle Vintage Organic Cheddar: Vintage Organic Cheddar MILK98%, Black Truffle Sauce 2% (Black Truffle 70%, Black Truffle Oil 30%). Stilton: Pasteurised Cows MILK, Vegetarian Rennet, Salt Yarg: Pasteurised MILK, Nettle Leaves 1%
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.
Press & Awards
Our Oak-Smoked Vintage Organic Cheddar also recently won 1 Star at the Great Taste Awards 2020.