Gluten-free Sourdough Sample Box by The Gluten Free Bakery with Gluten-free Bagels, Rolls & Loaves


Try the selection of gluten free breads! This delicious box of goodies contains a selection of gluten free sourdough baked goods, so you can taste and decide on your favourite. Each sample box contains: 2 x Super Sourdough Rolls 2 x New Italian Rolls... Read more >


£14.50
Delivery
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable
Sign in and request an email to get a notification when this product is back in stock.

Sold by The Gluten Free Bakery >

More from The Gluten Free Bakery

We produce the finest gluten free and vegan sourdough breads and bread mixes. The mixes are so easy to use, just add water!

No Artificial Colourings

Handmade Product

Wheat-Free

Fish-Free

Sesame-Free

Peanut-Free

Celery-Free

Shellfish-Free

Egg-Free

Sulphites-Free

Lupin-Free

Rye-Free

Barley-Free

Yeast-Free

GM-Free

Recyclable Packaging

Mustard-Free

Nut-Free

Kiwi-Free

No Artificial Sweeteners

No Artificial Ingredients

No Artificial Preservatives

Product Description

Try the selection of gluten free breads! This delicious box of goodies contains a selection of gluten free sourdough baked goods, so you can taste and decide on your favourite.

Each sample box contains:


  • 2 x Super Sourdough Rolls


  • 2 x New Italian Rolls


  • 2 x Totally Seeded Rolls


  • 2 x Classic Bagels


  • 2 x Buns


  • 1 x Baguette

    • Our bread is delicious served warm, so heat in the oven for 5 minutes then devour straight away!

      You can also freeze the bread for 3 months. Defrost at room temperature or 10-15 minutes in the oven to serve warm.

      Suitable for vegans, and free from dairy, egg, gluten, soy, sesame and the rest of the 14 major allergens!
      All bread is handmade to order.


Producer

Storage

Col, Dry Cupboard

Country of Origin

United Kingdom


ServicePriceEstimated ArrivalOrder WithinFree Delivery Threshold*
Standard £3.99Thursday 09 February to Friday 10 February17 hours, 38 minutes£40.00
Express £5.50Thursday 09 February20 hours, 38 minutes£40.00
*For products ordered from The Gluten Free Bakery

New Italian-Water, Potato starch*, rice flour, tapioca flour, sorghum flour, gluten free oat flour, stabiliser: xanthan gum, sourdough starter (3%), salt, gluten free oats, coconut sugar Super Sourdough- Water,Rice flour, potato starch*, tapioca flour (modified), sorghum flour, sourdough starter (9%), millet flour*, salt, stabiliser: xanthan gum. Baguette- Potato starch*, rice flour, tapioca flour, sorghum flour, gluten free oat flour, stabiliser: xanthan gum, sourdough starter (3%), salt, gluten free oats, coconut sugar . Totally Seeded- Water, Potato starch, teff flour, brown rice, tapioca flour (modified),flaxseed, 3% sourdough starter, xanthan gum, salt, coconut sugar Classic Bagel- Water, potato starch, brown rice flour, .tapioca flour, sorghum flour, milletflour, agave, sourdough starter (6%),stabilizer: xanthan gum, salt. Bun- Water, potato starch, rice flour, modified tapioca flour, sorghum flour, gluten free oat flour, stabiliser: xanthan gum, sustainable palm oil, sourdough starter (3%), salt, gluten free oats, coconut sugar

Disclaimer:

All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.


Write the first review for this product!

(You may be asked to sign in to leave a review)


Trending in Gluten-free Bread