More from Chuckling CheeseA family business run by a husband and wife team selling cheese produced at the family farm in Lincolnshire.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
This gift box contains two award-winning gluten free beers from the Wold Top Yorkshire brewery, and a selection of fine cheeses from the Lymn Bank farm in Lincolnshire.
This gift set includes:
- Lymn Bank Strongest Cheddar Barrel: Smooth and creamy cheddar that tickles the roof of your mouth.
- Tomato & Basil Cheddar Barrel: Melt on toast for a quick pizza snack, add to pasta dishes, or on top of bruschetta.
- Charcoal Cheddar Truckle: Our most unusual but popular cheddar infused with edible charcoal, a unique addition to any cheese board.
- Wold Top "Against The Grain" Beer 50cl 4.5% ABV: Premium full flavoured bitter beer with a good creamy head, refreshing bitterness and citrus aftertaste.
- Wold Top "Marmalade" Porter 50cl 5% ABV: Complex rich dark porter with a sweet malty base, overtones of bitter orange and hints of coffee and chocolate.
Please note Items may be substituted with the closest alternative if unavailable.
Shelf life - the majority of our cheddars have a 2-5 month best before date, whilst the majority of our blue cheeses have a 2-5 week best before date. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Please store cheeses below 5 degrees Celsius.
Country of Origin
Ingredients & Nutrition
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.
Customer Reviews 5 out of 5 (1 customer review)
My Grandson is very difficult to please but he was delighted with this selection with unusual and very tasty cheeses.