More from Curry On CookingMake way for the new kits on the block! Curry On Cooking curry kits. Gluten, sugar, dairy and nut free. No additives or preservatives. No Nasties Here!
No Artificial Colourings
No Added Sugar
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
The perfect gift for any curry lover, this set contains the complete range of 8 Curry On Cooking kits and a Keep Korma and Curry On apron.
A great introduction to Curry On Cooking the perfect foodie gift for the curry lover!
- 1 x Keep Korma and Curry On Apron
- 1 x Korma Curry Kit (mild) 30g: Korma is a creamy and fragrant curry full of flavour. (Not just for wimps!). It’s a Mughlai dish from North India and is typically made with cream and nuts which adds extra richness.
- 1 x Tikka Masala Curry Kit (Mild) 30g: Tikka Masala is creamy spiced tomato dish with a hint of lemon. It’s said to be the nation’s favourite dish.
- 1x Biryani Rice Curry Kit (Mild) 30:g Biryani Rice is an Indian classic rice dish perfect with any currylicious curry.
- 1 x Pakora Spice Kit (Med) 30g: Pakoras are a firm favourite – a sheer delight of crispy vegetables coated in a spicy chickpea flour, the spice kit can be used to make vegan, meat or fish pakoras.
- 1 x Balti Curry Kit (Medium) 30g: Balti is a style of cooking, almost like a stir fry. It’s said to be invented in the UK. Birmingham lays claim to being the birthplace of Balti. Balti literally translates from the Punjabi as bucket! Balti describes the pot in which food is cooked and served, a flat-bottomed, two-handled wok.
- 1 x Jalfrezi Curry Kit (Hot) 30g: Jalfrezi is a marinated dish. The word ‘jal’ translates as hot as in fiery heat and hot and spicy. This dish is fast becoming one of the nation’s favourite.
- 1 x Madras Curry Kit (Very Hot) 30g: Madras is a vibrant hot and spicy dish. It originates from the south of India, Madras is traditionally made with vegetables but in the UK it tends to be made with meat! Some like it hot! And this is our hottest in the range. Are you daring enough to take the Madras challenge?
- 1 x Bombay Potatoes Kit (Mild/Medium) 30g: Bombay Potatoes a bit on the side! A popular, simply spiced dry potato dish. They make a great alternative to roast potatoes, instead of cubing try mashing and serving with sausages.
Prep & usage
Shopping list and recipe included
Keep away from sunlight and strong odors
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Standard||FREE||Monday 06 February to Tuesday 07 February||9 hours, 12 minutes|
Ingredients & Nutrition
Korma: Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Paprika, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves Tikka Masala: Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Coriander, Paprika, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves Biryani Rice: Sea Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Nigella, Mustard Seeds, Cuim Seeds Ginger, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves. Pakora: Sea Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Ginger, Coriander, Chilli, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves May contain Sesame Seeds Bombay Pots:Sea Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Nigella Seeds, Brown Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Ginger, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Chilli, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves Balti: Sea Salt, Turmeric, Paprika, Ginger, Coriander, Chilli, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Clove Jalfrezi: Ginger, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Chilli, Paprika, Coriander, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Cloves Madras: Chilli, Coriander, Turmeric, Ginger, Sea Salt, Paprika, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin, Ground Fenugreek, Garlic, Fennel, Mustard, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Cloves Allergy Advice! Contains mustard
|Typical value||Per serving (1920)||Per 100|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||1|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||1|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||1|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||1|
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.
Customer Reviews 5 out of 5 (1 customer review)
The perfect present for my husbandVerified PurchaseSue Mead15/01/2021
My husband loves cooking curries, and the apron was an added bonus. I don’t have to wash as many shirts now! Per fectly packaged and delivered on time.