More from The Dukkah CompanyDukkah ("doo-ka") is a traditional North African dip made from seeds, nuts and spices. Our dukkah dips are hand blended in Cornwall, delicious and ready to serve with bread & oil. Simply serve dukkah with fresh bread (a warm ciabatta is perfect); dunk into olive oil and then into the dukkah. It's perfect with evening drinks, as a simple starter or a nutritious snack.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
Dukkah (pronounced: doo-ka) is a traditional North African dip made from seeds, nuts and spices.
Our Hazenut dukkah is a classic rich, crunchy dukkah for dips & seasoning. Rich nutty texture and lovely paprika warmth.
Simply serve dukkah with fresh bread (a warm ciabatta is perfect), dunk into olive oil and then into the dukkah. It's perfect with evening drinks, as simple starter or a nutritious snack.
Prep and Usage
A real classic, perfect for dipping or cooking, this dukkah adds a great depth of flavour and richness with hints of coriander, cumin and plenty of paprikas and cayenne.
- Dukkah can also be used as a ready-made tasty and crunchy seasoning. Try it sprinkled on to salads, grilled fish, garlic bread, thick soup or jacket potatoes.
- Cooking with dukkah is easy, it can be used as a rub for meats or mixed with plain yoghurt as a marinade. As it cooks the oils, flavours and aromas blend and give a lovely coating.
- Adding dukkah when baking savoury muffins, flat breads & focaccias gives a very tasty crunch.
- Dukkah works well as a gluten free coating for chicken or fishcakes, and a perfect topping for cauliflower cheese.
- Dip in to Dukkah - It's tasty, nutritious, simple to serve and easy to use.
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Standard||£3.50||Thursday 08 December to Monday 12 December||7 hours, 50 minutes|
|Express||£5.00||Tuesday 06 December||7 hours, 50 minutes|
Further delivery details from The Dukkah Company:
Next Day order requests must be received by 3pm.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Sesame Seeds, Hazelnuts, Walnuts, Almonds, Peanuts, Spices (Paprika, Cayenne, Coriander & Cumin), Celery, Sea Salt.
|Typical value||Per serving (65g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||2580|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||616|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||4.5|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||4.2|
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.