More from The Dukkah CompanyDukkah ("doo-ka") is a traditional North African dip made from seeds, nuts and spices. Our dukkah dips are hand blended in Cornwall, delicious and ready to serve with bread & oil. Simply serve dukkah with fresh bread (a warm ciabatta is perfect); dunk into olive oil and then into the dukkah. It's perfect with evening drinks, as a simple starter or a nutritious snack.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
Dukkah (pronounced: doo-ka) is a traditional North African dip made from seeds, nuts and spices.
Our Coastal Dukkah is an award-winning blend of fresh coastal flavours to awaken your senses. Cornish Seaweed, Cornish Sea Salt, mint and cayenne give a perfect fresh flavour with roasted hazelnuts and pistachios for a rich texture.
Simply serve dukkah with fresh bread--a warm ciabatta is perfect--and dunk into olive oil and then into the dukkah. Perfect with evening drinks, as simple starter or a nutritious snack.
Ideal with fish or a great dipping snack after a day on the water.
Prep and Usage
- Dukkah can also be used as a ready-made tasty and crunchy seasoning. Try it sprinkled on to salads, grilled fish, garlic bread, thick soup or jacket potatoes.
- Cooking with dukkah is easy, it can be used as a rub for meats or mixed with plain yoghurt as a marinade. As it cooks the oils, flavours and aromas blend and give a lovely coating.
- Adding dukkah when baking savory muffins, flat breads and focaccias gives a very tasty crunch.
- Dukkah works well as a gluten free coating for chicken or fishcakes, and a perfect topping for cauliflower cheese.
- Dip in to Dukkah - tasty, nutritious, simple to serve and easy to use.
Store in cool dry conditions. Use within 30 days of opening.
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Standard||£3.50||Thursday 08 December to Monday 12 December||8 hours, 35 minutes|
|Express||£5.00||Tuesday 06 December||8 hours, 35 minutes|
Further delivery details from The Dukkah Company:
Next Day order requests must be received by 3pm.
Ingredients & Nutrition
Sesame Seeds, Hazelnuts, Pistachios, Almonds, Cornish Seaweed, Mint, Cayenne, Garlic, Paprika, Chilli, Fennel, Coriander, Cumin, Black Pepper, Cornish Sea Salt.
|Typical value||Per serving (65g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||2470|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||590|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||5|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||3.5|
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.