More from Chuckling CheeseA family business run by a husband and wife team selling cheese produced at the family farm in Lincolnshire.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
Packed full to the brim with spicy goodies! Cheese, salami, pork scratchings, jam, and even crisps!
- "Flamin' Heart" Chilli Cheddar Truckle 200g: An extra hot truckle of cheddar and chillis in the shape of a heart.
- Mexican Sweet Chilli Cheddar Truckle 200g: Sweet and fruity cheddar infused with limes, apricots, and delicious chillis.
- Hot & Spicy Cheddar Barrel: Creamy cheddar cheese infused with a powerful hit of spicy chilli.
- Hot & Garlic Cheddar Barrel: Strong garlic flavour followed by a chilli bite, great for lasagne or even nachos!
- Chilli Jam: A sweet but strong chilli jam that is superb with cheese toasties!
- "Reaper's Revenge" Chilli Jam: One of our spiciest products, a taste to be truly scared of, made with the hottest chillies!
- Habanero Pork Scratchings: Lets get spicy with these Habanero flavour pork scratchings, a nice heat but not too overwhelming.
- Kick In The Ribs (10/10) Hot Sauce :Liven up your BBQ, sandwich, toastie or spare rib dish with this hot chilli sauce!
- Chilli & Paprika Snacking Salami: This salami delivers a sharp piquancy that together with the smoked paprika creates a deep, rich flavour.
- Yorkshire Crisps Sweet Chilli & Lime Crisps Tub: Sweet chilli hit and a sour burst of lime... These are sure to get your pallet tingling.
Items may be substituted with the closest alternative if unavailable.
Shelf life - the majority of our cheddars have a 2-5 month best before date, whilst the majority of our blue cheeses have a 2-5 week best before date. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Please store cheeses below 5 degrees Celcius.
Country of Origin
Ingredients & Nutrition
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.