More from Chuckling CheeseA family business run by a husband and wife team selling cheese produced at the family farm in Lincolnshire.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
Chuckling Cheese's crisp wines and a range of our favourite flavoured cheddars, biscuits and chutney inside one of our lovely purple hampers.
This hamper includes:
- Smoked Cheddar Truckle: Powerful naturally oak-smoked cheese with a hint of paprika.
- "Munchie's Margherita" Pizza Cheddar Truckle: Everybody loves lots of cheese on their pizza, so why not try a cheese that tastes just like it?!
- Caramelised Red Onion Cheddar Truckle: Lovely creamy cheese with a delicious caramelised red onion chutney running through it
- "Flamin' Heart" Chilli Cheddar Truckle: An extra hot truckle of cheddar and chillis in the shape of a heart
- Cranberry Cheddar Barrel: Sweet cheddar cheese infused with cranberries giving it a delicious fruity taste.
- Lymn Bank Strongest Cheddar Barrel: Smooth and creamy cheddar that tickles the roof of your mouth.
- Garlic Cheddar Barrel: Cloves of garlic are added to this cheese for a strong powerful cheese with garlic notes.
- Mango Cheddar Barrel: Lovely in a summer salad or spicy chicken sandwich.
- Cheddar & Onion Vegetable Crackers: A perfect companion with your cheeses to munch on!
- Cheeseboard Chutney: A fantastic partner to any cheese, tastes somewhere between pickle and piccalilli.
- J E Ridlington Shiraz Red Wine 75cl 13.5% ABV: Classy, medium-bodied red wine with a crunchy black cherry fruitiness.
- J E Ridlington Pinot Grigio White Wine 75cl 12.5% ABV: Ripe citrus and green apple fruit supported by fine acidity.
Items may be substituted with the closest alternative if unavailable.
Shelf life - the majority of our cheddars have a 2-5 month best before date, whilst the majority of our blue cheeses have a 2-5 week best before date. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Please store cheeses below 5 degree celsius.
Country of Origin
Ingredients & Nutrition
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.