More from Chuckling CheeseA family business run by a husband and wife team selling cheese produced at the family farm in Lincolnshire.
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
A cheesey gift box fit for royalty, the perfect gift for the cheesey queen in your life!
- Vintage Cheddar Truckle 200g: Three year aged cheddar with crunchy salt crystals.
- "Munchie's Margherita" Pizza Cheddar Truckle 200g: Everybody loves lots of cheese on their pizza, so why not try a cheese that tastes just like it?!
- Caramelised Red Onion Cheddar Truckle 200g: Lovely creamy cheese with a delicious caramelised red onion chutney running through it.
- Crunchy Snacking Cheese Bag with Truffle: Delicious Italian Quattrocento cheese crumbled and baked for a cheese snack that's off the chart tasty.
- "Gardener's Choice" Chutney: A tasty chutney that has a lovely crunchy vegetable freshness to it.
- Cradoc's Sea-Salted Water Crackers: Exquisite little squares make for dunking, topping, and munching. Lightly dusted with Welsh Halen Mon salt.
Please note Items may be substituted with the closest alternative if unavailable.
Shelf life - the majority of our cheddars have a 2-5 month best before date, whilst the majority of our blue cheeses have a 2-5 week best before date. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Please store cheeses below 5 degrees Celcius.
Country of Origin
Ingredients & Nutrition
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.
Customer Reviews 5 out of 5 (1 customer review)
Cheese QueenVerified PurchaseHannah11/06/2021
Brilliant gift set. Lovely variety of cheeses, the chutney was especially tasty. Made for a lovely cheese and crackers evening!