Award Winning Chocolate Truffles Gift Box by Fifth Dimension Chocolates - 18 Pieces 150g
Come and celebrate with us! This box of 18 chocolates contains 2 pieces of 9 flavours from our selection of award-winning handmade chocolates: Akureyri - Arctic Thyme Caramel: The beautiful, buzzy gateway to North Iceland, Akureyri is one of the coolest...
Sold by Fifth Dimension Chocolates >
- American Express
No Artificial Sweeteners
No Artificial Preservatives
Come and celebrate with us! This box of 18 chocolates contains 2 pieces of 9 flavours from our selection of award-winning handmade chocolates:
- Akureyri - Arctic Thyme Caramel: The beautiful, buzzy gateway to North Iceland, Akureyri is one of the coolest cities we’ve visited (and we don’t just mean the climate). Icelandic cuisine has come into its own - brimming with pure, fresh, traceable ingredients. It’s a philosophy we share and inspires us to create this fjord-fresh Icelandic salute. Glacier cool arctic thyme suffused with silky caramel and a touch of heather honey.
- Grytviken - Whisky (Water Ganache): Antarctica - The frozen continent at the end of the world, with pristine white icebergs floating majestically across the deep blue Southern Ocean. We have the great explorer Shackleton to thank for unlocking its mysteries, and raise a drop of his favourite tipple to him with a mellow malt whisky wrapped in dark chocolate from wild Bolivian cacao.
- Hanoi - Ginger Caramel: Peppery and pungent with a hint of lemon, ginger always reminds us of the rich riot of tastes of Asia. We've fused its piquant spiciness with the smooth sugar-sweetness of caramel, and wrapped them both, of course, in our mouth-watering chocolate. Inspired by our travels to Vietnam's vibrant capital city. We think you'll enjoy our temptingly tangy Hanoi.
- Kagoshima - Yuzu & Pink Peppercorn: Experience pure molten flavour inspired by the Japanese island of Kyushu. Our Kagoshima, with the explosive mix of citrusy-sour yuzu suffused with the warmth of pink peppercorn, ensures your taste buds will erupt with pleasure!
- New York - Apple & Calvados Caramel: A hotbed of irresistible flavours, this culinary capital is a 24/7 feast. In the city that never sleeps you can explore a million tastes night and day but nothing is more American than warm apple pie drizzled with caramel sauce and flambéed in calvados. This is our salute to the Big Apple.
- Rio de Janeiro - Banana Cardamom Caramel: The bustling, vibrant city of Rio moves to its own hot, heady rhythms. We wanted to capture that colourful Latin spirit in a chocolate bursting with a sunshine carnival of flavours. Banana and caramel spiced with cardamom dance together so perfectly your tastebuds will be doing a samba!
- Stockholm - Salt & Malt Caramel (Panela) White Chocolate: A meltingly rich, malty salt and malt caramel encased in bite fresh white chocolate made from Meadow milk.
- Sydney - Mint & Miso: This stunning multicultural city harbours a rich melting pot of cuisine full of sophisticated flavours from the West to the Pacific Rim. We set out to capture Sydney's ‘world on a plate' diversity in a chocolate. Our result - a suffusion of fresh tingly mintiness with a distinctive salty miso edge. Ripper!
- Warsaw - Blackcurrant & Pernod: Poland's capital is a city of surprises, not least the Poles' love of chocolate and blackcurrants ! So Warsaw inspired us to pair blackcurrant and Pernod - for a liquoricey fruit burst of sweetness wrapped in mouth melting chocolate.
Please note: This product contains artifical colours in its ingredients. Please check the ingredients for further information.
Made by: Fifth Dimension ChocolatesStorage
Please store in a cool, dark, dry place, not in the fridge, away from strong smellsCountry of Origin
Sold by Fifth Dimension Chocolates
Ingredients & Nutrition
Dark chocolate (cocoa beans, sugar, cocoa butter), MILK chocolate (cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, skimmed MILK powder, CREAM powder, cocoa beans), WHITE chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole MILK powder, sunflower lecithin), CREAM, sugar, BUTTER, banana, apple juice, blackcurrant, liquid glucose, yuzu, invert sugar, whisky, water, mint, ginger, arctic thyme, SOYBEANS, rice, Calvados, Pernod, Golden syrup, salt, banana liqueur, maize, corn syrup, pink peppercorns, heather honey, alcohol, lime, cardamom, malic acid, ascorbic acid. Colour: E104, E129, E133, E171 E172. E104 & E129 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children. Minimum cocoa solids: Dark Chocolate 68%, milk chocolate 38%, white chocolate 35%.
Allergens in CAPITALS.
|Typical value||Per serving (150g)||Per 100g|
|Energy Content (kj)||–||2111|
|Energy Content (kcal)||–||502|
|- of which saturates (g)||–||21.1|
|- of which sugars (g)||–||39.4|
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.
Press & Awards
Hong Kong - Silver award at the Academy of Chocolate 2016 Awards, in the "Filled Chocolate - Other Caramel". Bronze award at the International Chocolate Awards 2016 World Final. Bronze award at the International Chocolate Awards 2016
Rio de Janeiro - Gold award at the International Chocolate Awards 2017. Silver award at the International Chocolate Awards 2017 World Competition
Warsaw - 1 star at the Great Taste Awards 2018
Cape Town - Gold award at the International Chocolate Awards 2017
Grytviken - Bronze award at the International Chocolate Awards 2018. 1 star at the Great Taste Awards 2018
Hanoi - 2-star award in the Great Taste Awards 2016
Kagoshima - Bronze award at the International Chocolate Awards 2016 World Final. Bronze award at the International Chocolate Awards 2016
Sydney - Silver award at the Academy of Chocolate 2017 award. Bronze award at the International Chocolate Awards 2017 British National Competition. Bronze award at the International Chocolate Awards 2017 World Competition
New York - Gold award at the International Chocolate Awards 2016 World Final. Gold award at the International Chocolate Awards 2016 British National Competition. Bronze award at the Academy of Chocolate 2016 Awards
Trending in Chocolate Boxes
New Home Chocolate Gift Box by Harry Specters with 16 Painted Chocolates 290g - New Home Chocolates
Sold by Harry Specters
24 Caramel Chocolate Gift Box by ArtChocolat - Edible Art Gourmet Chocolates
Sold by ArtChocolat
Assorted Chocolate Gift Box by Majani 256g
Sold by Vorrei
'Le Terroir' Luxury Fig & Chocolate Gift Box 1kg
Sold by Vorrei
12 Caramel Chocolate Gift Box by ArtChocolat - Edible Art Gourmet Chocolates
Sold by ArtChocolat
16 Gin Chocolate Bonbon Gift Box by Éponine Fine Chocolate - Chocolate Gift Box
Sold by Éponine Fine Chocolate
Large Luxury Rose & Violet Fondant Cream Chocolate Gift Box by Rococo Chocolates 240g
Sold by Rococo Chocolates
Vegan Dark Chocolate Caramel Truffles by Joe & Seph's 100g - Vegan Chocolate Truffles
Sold by Joe & Seph's Popcorn