More from Small Beer Brew Co.Full of flavour, Small Beer delivers world-class taste at a sociable strength.
No Artificial Colourings
No Artificial Sweeteners
Soil Association Organic (Certified)
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
Organic, all British sourced, the Small Beer Summer of '21 IPA is a refreshingly different all British IPA, brewed to liberate the nation from an eternity of lockdown.
Tasting Notes: Floral hop aroma with hints of orange lead to a crisp biscuit-forward thirst quencher with a rich marmalade bitterness on the finish. This is tradition, as IPA's once were.
- 2.3% ABV
87.5 calories per 350ml bottle
0.9 UK units per 350ml bottle
7.35g carbs per 350ml bottle
Small Beer. Big Taste. Sustainably Brewed, our aim is to never waste a drop.
- We clean the brewery with recovered heat and water.
- We operate a ‘Dry Floor’ policy, the only one that we have come across in the brewing industry.
- 100% of our electricity comes from the wind, sun and sea.
- We are supporting the 100% Green Gas revolution, for now 12% of our gas is green and the remainder is frack-free.
- We are encouraging our suppliers to push boundaries on their green provisions.
- Our labels, boxes and business cards are all 100% recycled.
- We won't add anything unnecessary to our beer, nor our packaging.
- It takes up to 10 pints of water to produce a single pint of beer. We have cut this down to just 1½ pints.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By purchasing, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old. Please see our full terms and conditions here.
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Courier||FREE||Friday 10 February to Monday 13 February||6 hours, 58 minutes|
Ingredients & Nutrition
Water, organic malted barley, organic oats, organic hops, yeast
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.