More from Sendero Specialty CoffeeWe explore remote coffee growing regions and work with local families and cooperatives, sustainably sourcing outstanding Arabica coffee beans.
No Artificial Ingredients
No Artificial Preservatives
No Artificial Colourings
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
No Artificial Sweeteners
A combination of Sendero's range of compostable and sustainably sourced coffee pod flavours for your pleasure.
- 1 x Colombia: Our Colombian coffee is outstanding as it's grown on rocky, mineral-rich soil, on micro-farms at exceptionally high altitudes.
- 1 x Guatemala: Our Guatemalan coffee is grown on rich volcanic soil by our good friends at Finca La Senda, a family farm.
- 1 x Mexico: Our Mexican coffee from independant farmers from the region of Oaxaca is focusing on traditional varieties such as Typica and Bourbon.
- 1 x Uganda: Our Ugandan coffee cooperative comprises 85% women and is leading the way to female empowerment.
- 1 x Peru: Our Peruvian coffee, grown between the Andes and the Amazonas, has the perfect tropical climate for a distinct coffee aroma.
We explore remote coffee growing regions and work with local families and cooperatives, sustainably sourcing outstanding arabica coffee beans. Aluminium, plastic, dairy and pesticide free made from plants. Mixed strength (out of 5), 50 compostable coffee capsules.
Store in cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
|Service||Price||Estimated Arrival||Order Within|
|Standard||FREE||Wednesday 01 February to Thursday 02 February||10 hours, 13 minutes|
Ingredients & Nutrition
100% Arabica Coffee
All product information is specified directly by the Merchant. TheFoodMarket.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about the products listed. If you believe any information might be inaccurate, please contact us.